|Sector(s):||Automotive, Aerospace & Defence|
|Salary:||£ 12 to £ 14 Per Hour|
Sheridan Blake Executive Search are looking to recruit a Technician (Semi-Skilled).
Technicians (Semi-skilled) will be part of a highly adaptable production team who can work independently or with other technicians in the upgrading of Vehicles to current specifications and when required assist with the assembly of major vehicle sub systems and the integration of these in completion of final vehicle. The role is a 40 hours per week (minimum), 5 days Monday to Friday with evening and weekend work as required to meet Production output schedules.
Key Objectives & Responsibilities
• Support to Vehicle Technicians in fitment of mechanical and electrical components in accordance with technical specifications, drawings and assembly instructions.
• Completion of defined tasks to the required quality, specification and build standards
• To meet and exceed Production output targets.
• Keep working area clean and tidy and clear of all obstructions and hazards.
Experience, Qualifications & Competency Requirements
• Demonstrable knowledge of Mechanical processes and procedures.
• Experience of working with hand tools and hand machines for strip and assembly of mechanical components and assemblies.
• Ability to work from technical specifications, drawings and work instructions (SOP’s and AESP’s)
• Full UK driving licence
• Team player
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to Thomas Barker at Sheridan Blake Executive Search.
Our Consultants at Sheridan Blake Executive Search and Selection have many years experience in delivering a quality Contract and Permanent recruitment service for Accountancy and Finance, Automotive, Aerospace and Defence, Information Technology, Technical, Sales, Marketing and HR and Technical and Engineering. Sheridan Blake Executive Search and Selection works successfully with an extensive list of businesses, providing an honest, ethical and professional service to both candidates and clients.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However you may still be considered for other positions in the future.