Fail to prepare, you prepare to fail!
1. Research the company
2. Make the right impression
- Don’t be late!
- Dress Appropriately.
- Body language.
3. Prepare you answers
Have a look at possible interview questions and prepare answers to them and examples to back you up.
Interview Questions- listed below are possible questions which will hopefully help you prepare
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- What would your colleagues/friends consider as your best qualities?
- What experience/qualifications separate you from other candidates?
- What do you know about/think of our company/products/services?
- Why do you want to work at our company?
- What experience do you have from your previous job?
- Why did you leave your previous job?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years’ time?
- Why do you think you will be successful in this job?
- Most importantly of all SMILE ? and be yourself.
Best of luck!